Terms and Conditions Vote Your School – Teacher’s Day
1. Vote your School – Teacher’s Day is for the public to reward the teachers of 10 schools by nominating / voting for their most preferred school listed in https://www.dst.com.bn/voteyourschool (“Vote Your School”).
2. Vote Your School is open to all Bruneian citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Brunei(“Voters”).
3. Voters are required to log in to their Facebook and/or Instagram account and submit their votes through https://www.dst.com.bn/voteyourschool. Each Voter is only allowed to vote once.
4. Vote Your School will be open from Saturday 21st September 2019 at 9:00 am (“Start Date”) and ends on Tuesday, 24th September 2019 at 9:00 am (“Closing Date”).
5. The top 10 most voted schools will be announced within one week from the Closing Date (“Announcement”)
6. In the event DST subsequently determines that selected schools are ineligible or has been disqualified for any reason whatsoever, DST may at its sole discretion to pick the next eligible school as winner in any manner as DST deems fit.
7. DST reserves the right, at any time, to vary or amend the terms and conditions herein and such changes shall be effective immediately.
8. DST also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Vote Your School campaign with or without any prior notice and reason.
9. The mode of notification of suspension, termination or variation shall be at DST’s sole discretion.
10. DST’s decision on all matters relating to the Vote Your School campaign shall be final, binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entertained.
11. In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the terms and conditions and the contents of any marketing and/or promotional materials, social or online media, inquiry, publication, printing or advertising relating to this campaign, the terms and conditions stated herein shall prevail.
12. A failure, actor omission by DST to enforce any of its rights, obligations or any of the terms and conditions stated herein in any instance(s) relating to Vote Your School campaign will not give rise to any claim by any person.
13. DST’s decisions on all matters relating to the Vote Your School campaign shall be final, absolute and binding including any matters arising which are not covered by these terms and conditions which will be determined solely by DST.
14. The terms and conditions stated herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the exclusive laws of Brunei Darussalam.