Special Haj & Umrah Promotion
Data Roaming Add-On Bundle Purchasing Guide
1) Prior to purchasing a data roaming add-on, and before leaving the country, please make sure that you have a credit limit of above B$100 and you must ensure that your IDD & roaming services are active. You may call DSTCare151 for further assistance.
2) Please ensure that your data roaming handset setting is turned OFF before purchasing a data roaming add-on.
3) Dial *410# to begin.
4) From the menu option, select (1) to purchase.
5) Select the roaming data add-on region list. (for example: Select (3) for ASEAN).
6) Select the roaming country. (for example: Select (3) for Malaysia).
7) Select your preferred mobile network operator of the country that you have selected.
(for example: select (1) for Maxis).
8) Select from one of the available plans. (for example: select (1) $5 for 20MB for 3 Days).
9) Upon selecting the plan, press (1) to confirm your purchase.
10) You will receive a notification informing you of the add-on activation.
11) To check available data add-on allowance, dial *410#.
- Any confirmed purchase cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- We strongly advise you to keep track of your remaining balance and validity via*410# only.
- An SMS will also be sent informing you of your successful purchase of a data roaming add-on.
- Any remaining allowance will be forfeited upon expiry and any usage after add-on expiry will be charged at B$1.00/1MB.
- You may purchase another add-on by repeating steps 3-9 to continuously use your remaining balance.
- Please make sure that you are only roaming with your preferred mobile network operator upon purchasing data roaming add-on. This is to prevent any charges outside the data roaming add-on bundle (data roaming prevailing charges)
Important Things To Remember
- Call DSTCare 151 to check if you have a credit limit of above B$100, and if your IDD & Roaming services is active.
- Make sure your mobile device is data capable and compatible to use in the roaming country.
- Dial *402# to check your current usage balance prior to purchasing a data roaming add-on.
- Set your mobile carrier setting to ‘Manual’ Mode and constantly monitor the mobile network availability.
- Make sure your mobile device Access Point Name(APN) setting is 'dst.internet' while roaming.
- Switch ON your data roaming in order to use DST data roaming add-on (only switch on when you have successfully purchased a data roaming add-on)
- Make sure you are logged-on in the right network.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What is the data roaming add-on service?
The data roaming add-on is a data roaming package that allows DST’s Prima postpaid mobile subscribers to utilise data whilst roaming (DST’s selected countries and roaming partner). This provides subscribers with the convenience of not needing to change their Sim Card.
With the Haj Roaming Promotion, Prima subscribers will get to enjoy special data roaming add-on rates from 4th January 2019.
+ Will the data roaming add-on packages for the Haj & Umrah Promotion also be available if I use it in other countries apart from Saudi Arabia?
No, the add-on packages for the Haj & Umrah promotion is only applicable and available when you are roaming in Saudi Arabia only.
+ What network should I manually select on my device in order to be applicable for the data roaming add-on packages for the Haj promotion?
Prima subscribers must only select Mobily as the only preferred network in order to be applicable.
+ As a Prima subscriber, will I be able to opt in to data roaming add-ons if my IDD and Roaming services have not been activated?
To enjoy our data roaming add-on, you must first activate your IDD and roaming services prior to leaving Brunei Darussalam. Kindly contact DSTCare151 for further assistance.
+ What other requirements do I need in order to subscribe to data roaming add-ons?
You can purchase data roaming add-ons if you have a sufficient credit limit balance of above $100. However, you will not be able to utilize the purchased add-on unless your IDD & roaming services are active. Please ensure that your IDD & Roaming services are active before leaving the country. You may call DSTCare151 before your travel for assistance.
+ How do I subscribe to a data roaming add-on?
Simply subscribe by dialing *410# where you will be directed to a menu of the available add-ons. Please refer to the provided steps prior to purchase.
+ How will I know if my purchase has been confirmed and is successful?
You will receive a flash message as confirmation of your data roaming add-on activation. To keep track of your balance and validity, you can dial *410#. Alternatively, we advise you to also screenshot the flash message to be kept as a reminder. An SMS will be sent to you confirming your purchase.
+ How long will I be able to use the data roaming add-on while being overseas?
(a) The 10-day plan validity is 240 hours after purchase, regardless of the time zone. For example: If you purchased yours at 1pm, it will expire at 1pm, 10 days later, Saudi Arabia Time. (b) The 15-day plan validity is 360 hours after purchase, regardless of the time zone. (c) The 30-day plan validity is 720 hours after purchase, regardless of the time zone.
+ What will happen if my phone connects to another network operator which I have not subscribed to during my data roaming add-on subscription?
You will be charged with prevailing data roaming rates. It is advisable for you to manually select Mobily as the network operator prior to enabling your data roaming in your handset/device while at overseas.
+ What if I can’t connect to the network carrier that I selected upon purchasing data roaming add-on?
We advise you to restart your handset and to manually re-select the preferred network. If the problem persists, please call DSTCare +6738987151 for further assistance.
+ How do I check the data balance of my data roaming add-on subscription?
You may check your data balance by dialling *410#.
+ As a Prima multi-SIM subscriber, how can I subscribe to a data roaming add-on?
As a Prima Multi-Sim card subscriber, you may either: i. Subscribe using your Primary Sim card; or ii. Subscribe using your Supplementary Sim card; or iii. Subscribe with both Primary and Supplementary Sim card
We would like to remind you that any SMS correspondences will only be catered for Primary SIM card users ONLY.
+ If both the primary SIM card subscriber and supplementary SIM card subscriber have subscribed to data roaming add-ons, how will we be billed?
For Prima postpaid mobile multi-SIM card subscribers, primary SIM card subscribers AND supplementary SIM card subscribers will be billed separately when subscribing to data roaming add-ons and accumulated in your their main Prima multi-SIM card account.
+ What number do I call if I encounter any problems while using the international service while abroad?
If you are overseas, please call DSTCare151 at +6738987151 (normal roaming charges apply).
+ For any further assistance with regards to data roaming add-on subscriptions, who may I contact?
You may contact DSTCare151 or visit your nearest DST Branch. Details of disputes need to be provided no later than 3 months after incident.