The prepaid solution for tourists.
Enjoy the freedom to call, surf and text while you’re in Brunei! Whenever you run out of credit, simply purchase an Easi recharge card and recharge!
The more you recharge, the more you'll receive
- Regardless of the number of recharges made irrespective of any promotion that may come with extended credit accumulation period that the subscribers may have subscribed to, the credit accumulation shall not exceed the maximum of 300 days at any one time.
- Bonus credit can be used for all local outgoing calls, SMS and data.
- Subscribers can save their prepaid credit when surfing by purchasing data add-ons.
+ How and where can I purchase an Easi Tourist prepaid starter pack and recharge cards?
- Easi 4G Tourist Mobile Starter Pack – At any DST branch, nationwide.
- Easi Recharge Cards – At any DST branch and DST authorized vendors.
As a regulatory Control in Brunei Darussalam, it is a mandatory requirement to register all circulated Prepaid numbers at the point of purchase.
+ How can I register for an Easi Tourist prepaid plan?
Simply register at any DST branch by filling in the “Easi Registration form” and bring along your original identification card (I.C) or passport. No registration fee will be charged.
+ How do I perform the first activation on my Easi Tourist prepaid line?
You can activate your Easi Sim Card by making the first call to any number.
+ What happens if I do not register my Easi Tourist prepaid line?
Once the line is activated and no registration has been made, a PUSH SMS will be sent to you. You will be given a grace period of 7 days to register. Otherwise by the 8th working day, the line will be blocked until you register your line.
+ Is there a way for me to check my remaining credit balance, and how do I recharge, etc?
- Show balance *102# and press the send/call button
- Recharge *103*(12 digit PIN No.)# and press the send/call button
- Last call details *104# and press the send/call button
- Show available Recharge Bonus *106# and press the send/call button
- Top up any Easi 107* (Mobile / GO!broadband No.) 12digitpin# and press the send/call button
For the recharge, subscriber is only allowed up to 3 attempts. If exceeded, the line will barred and they will need to call DSTCare 151 for assistance.
View Terms & Conditions for Easi prepaid mobile service.