Stay in control of your usage with Easi prepaid.
Enjoy the freedom to call, surf, text and roam without having to pay for monthly subscription fees! Whenever you run out of credit, simply purchase an Easi recharge card and recharge!
The more you recharge, the more you'll receive
Save your prepaid credit when you surf by purchasing data add-ons.
+ How and where can I purchase an Easi prepaid starter pack and recharge cards?
- Easi 4G Mobile Starter Pack – At any DST branch, nationwide.
- Easi Recharge Cards – At any DST branch and DST authorized vendors.
As a regulatory Control in Brunei Darussalam, it is a mandatory requirement to register all circulated Prepaid numbers at the point of purchase.
+ How can I register for an Easi prepaid plan?
Simply register at any DST branch by filling in the “Easi Registration form” and bring along your original identification card (I.C) or passport. No registration fee will be charged.
+ How do I perform the first activation on my Easi prepaid line?
You can activate your Easi Sim Card by making the first call to any number.
+ What happens if I do not register my Easi prepaid line?
Once the line is activated and no registration has been made, a PUSH SMS will be sent to you. You will be given a grace period of 7 days to register. Otherwise by the 8th working day, the line will be blocked until you register your line.
+ Is there a way for me to check my remaining credit balance, and how do I recharge, etc?
- Show balance *102# and press the send/call button
- Recharge *103*(12 digit PIN No.)# and press the send/call button
- Last call details *104# and press the send/call button
- Credit transfer 105*(Mobile No.)000# and press the send/call button
- Show available Recharge Bonus *106# and press the send/call button
- Top up any Easi 107* (Mobile / GO!broadband No.) 12digitpin# and press the send/call button
- Credit Conversion *109# and press send/call button
For the recharge, subscriber is only allowed up to 3 attempts. If exceeded, the line will barred and they will need to call DSTCare 151 for assistance.
View Terms & Conditions for Easi prepaid mobile service.