1) Prior to purchasing a data roaming add-on, and before leaving the country, please make sure that you have a credit limit of above B$100 and you must ensure that your IDD & roaming services are active. You may call DSTCare151 for further assistance.
2) Please ensure that your data roaming handset setting is turned OFF before purchasing a data roaming add-on.
3) Dial *410# to begin.
4) From the menu option, select (1) to purchase.
5) Select the roaming data add-on region list. (for example: Select (1) for ASEAN).
6) Select the roaming country. (for example: Select (3) for Malaysia).
7) Select your preferred mobile network operator of the country that you have selected.
(for example: select (1) for Maxis).
8) Select from one of the available plans. (for example: select (1) $5 for 20MB for 3 Days).
9) Upon selecting the plan, press (1) to confirm your purchase.
10) You will receive a notification informing you of the add-on activation.
11) To check available data add-on allowance, dial *410#.
- Any confirmed purchase cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- We strongly advise you to keep track of your remaining balance and validity via*410# only.
- An SMS will also be sent informing you of your successful purchase of a data roaming add-on.
- Any remaining allowance will be forfeited upon expiry and any usage after add-on expiry will be charged at B$1.00/1MB.
- You may purchase another add-on by repeating steps 3-9 to continuously use your remaining balance.
- Please make sure that you are only roaming with your preferred mobile network operator upon purchasing data roaming add-on. This is to prevent any charges outside the data roaming add-on bundle (data roaming prevailing charges)
Important Things To Remember
- Call DSTCare 151 to check if you have a credit limit of above B$100, and if your IDD & Roaming services is active.
- Make sure your mobile device is data capable and compatible to use in the roaming country.
- Dial *402# to check your current usage balance prior to purchasing a data roaming add-on.
- Set your mobile carrier setting to ‘Manual’ Mode and constantly monitor the mobile network availability.
- Make sure your mobile device Access Point Name(APN) setting is 'dst.internet' while roaming.
- Switch ON your data roaming in order to use DST data roaming add-on (only switch on when you have successfully purchased a data roaming add-on)
- Make sure you are logged-on in the right network.
View Terms & Conditions for Data Roaming Add-Ons.
View Frequently Asked Questions.
< Back to Roaming