How do I buy Incomm Gift Voucher?
- InComm gift voucher can be purchased at all InComm Branches.
- These vouchers are available in BND50 and BND100 denominations.
InComm.com.bn makes every effort to ensure that pricing is consistent at all of its locations, including InComm.com.bn. In some occasions, there may be price differences due to pricing reviews, promotional events and special offers. The prices displayed on the site are quoted in BRUNEI DOLLARS.
Out of stock item
Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain items, if the item you order is out of stock, you will receive an out of stock email notice and the items will be removed from your order. Please note that you will not be charged for any out of stock items. You will only be charged for items that will be delivered.
InComm.com.bn has made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products online. However, since the actual color you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that the color will be accurate.
- Credit Card (Visa, Master and Amex Card)
- Cash upon collection at Incomm Branch
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged once the processing payment authorization is received and approved.
When paying with credit card, your billing address information must match the name and the billing address on your credit card statement to avoid processing delay.
What if my credit card is denied?
You will receive an error message immediately if there should be any issue on processing your credit card. However you will be able to enter a new card number or choose to pay upon store pick up option.
- Home Delivery (courier service)
- Store Pick Up
- Only standard delivery is available
- For standard delivery please allow 3 working days from the package was delivered.
- Unless otherwise stated this could vary according to the product ordered.
- InComm.com.bn delivers to Brunei Muara, Tutong, Kuala Belait and Temburong District.
- However InComm.com.bn will notify you if InComm.com.bn is unable to deliver to the specified destination.
- There will be no delivery on Saturday and Sunday.
|No.||Weight||Price ( $ )|
Store pick up basics
- Its fast – During office hours, you can pick up your order within 15mins.
- Its free – Avoid delivery charges by choosing store pick up.
- It’s convenient.
How do I use store pick up?
Simply click store pick up from your selected InComm branches:
- Samsung Experience Store
- The Mall Branch
- Seria Branch
What do I need to bring to the store?
When you are ready to pick up your order;
- Identity Card for identification
- Copy of order/receipt a proof of purchased
How do I order online?
From the homepage, click on the category of choice ranging by brand and prices. Explore an item to view from the product list, simply ‘Add to Cart’. Click here to shop now.
How do I check on the status of my order?
Acknowledgement is sent via email when;
- Your order is received
- Your item is being processed
Base on the valid email address provided to us. You can also view the status of your order by logging into your account and clicking on order status.
Can I modify or adjust my order?
Due to our effort to ensure that you receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, InComm.com.bn are unable to cancel or make changes once your order is placed with us..
What if I have not received my order?
Once your order has been processed and delivered, an email containing the tracking number will be sent to your registered email. If you do not receive any acknowledgement email within 1 to 3 days from your order date, please check your email spam filter and simply go to My Account page to retrieve your tracking number.
Having trouble placing an order?
If you are having problems placing an order, please contact us at 2430801 (during office hour) or email us at email@example.com
How do I purchase from InComm.com.bn?
You must register an account with InComm.com.bn to allow you make online purchase. You will find that registering is EASY and FREE.
How do I register online?
To register, click here.
Is there any registration fee?
Registering at InComm.com.bn is absolutely FREE!
How do I update my account information?
- Go to Log In page.
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Click on My Account to update your account information.
If I have forgotten my password, how can I retrieve my new password?
- Go to Log In page.
- Click on Forgot Password, and enter your e-mail address.
- A new password will automatically be sent to your e-mail address.
By registering as an online shopper you are automatically bound by the terms and conditions of InComm.com.bn.